Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is black people the only people who wear name brands like Roca-wear and baby phat?

I want to know so tell me!|||Of course not!! I'm caucasian and love the baby phat line.|||Well no cause you have some cool White boys that wear them.|||I don't know, I don't wear that mesh and I am black, what English class did you attend Is black people, I thought it is Are black people.|||what r u talkin about girl usualy mexican people where that too!|||No its not color coded on who can and cannot wear any line of clothing.|||NO, in California Asians, Latins, wear that line of clothing.|||I have an Enyce outfit. But yeah, mostly black people wear that stuff. Just like mostlly white people wear Quicksilver, Roxy, etc.. Its just the way it is!|||No everyone wears name brands clothing...just the other day i saw a white girl wearing baby phat clothing.|||No but it is more of an ethnic wear, but if you are a white girl wear it you will get you a black man ;) Good luck|||First of all, "Is Black.." is totally grammatically wrong! But anyway, no! I think everyone can rock it as long as you know how to pull it together. They have many different ethnic people in their ads, but leave the ghetto attitude at home and wear it with style- good luck.|||No I'm white and I'm wearing a pair of Phat Farms sneakers right now. Its a taste thing.|||that's the idea Ive always had... i don't wear it not because I'm racist but because i don't understand why a race can take over a clothing line... two of them!|||No,





My freind whos mexican pretends he's black so he wears that type of clothes as well.


4-shizzle|||I dont think its a black, white or hispanic thing. Its more of the culture you relate to with. In this case its hip hop. Since blacks relate more to hip hop you see more blacks wearing this name.|||in nyc everyone wears those brands


I love baby phat clothing


(not black)|||i dunno about white people but i know mexicans do!!|||dUh no................or maybe yea...............in other words dont knw

No comments:

Post a Comment