Wednesday, November 16, 2011

TPC la roca country club? Puerto cancun golf course? cancun country club golf course?

When asking golf courses in cancun no one ever said anything about these! Why? Where is the actual home website for all these golf courses? I would like to see greens fees, opening dates, some course descriptions, etc. and i cant just call them because i don't have international calling! I know some of these are being made now but should be opening soon so are any of them opened yet? I would just like some legitimate info to possibly play them when in Cancun soon. Thanks :)|||I remember telling you about Puerto Canc煤n


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


I didn't really get into detail about these courses because they are both still under construction.


Puerto Canc煤n won't be open until winter of 2009. I will give you a link to check out everything its going to have to offer.


I also gave you some links to read about La Roca and it doesn't have an official website yet and is still under construction. If you have anymore questions just feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment