Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What else can you spell with the letters of your first name?

Roca = rock in spanish haha.|||Caroline Jane = Line, Cane, Carol, Role, Rain, Jar, Near, and soo onn|||I dont know %26gt;.%26lt;


My name is GiGi xD|||Olivia= Olive|||Pretty much nothing LMAO





Azam :/|||land


and


any


daly


lay|||Angel =


Gel


A


Lag


Leg


Angel|||alexis- Axis- Six|||Nalani... ummmm A, An, Lan?, I, Nia?|||thomas|||Daniel = Land|||Abigale: Age, bag, leg, big, bail....lol idk|||Mariah..... uhm it could spell 'hair' and 'am'.... lol i have no idea ;)|||***


Miss|||Caitlin


nail


in


tail


talin


Cat


tac


tan


nat


can


at


an


it


lit|||Pilf





Person


I'd


Like to


Find and give best answer to|||Jacky



--yak, jack, jay...



Or if you go by my full name (Jacquelynne) I am sure you can spell a crapload of stuff.|||Lend


Land


Lard


Lead


Led


Lad


And


Ear


Earn


Rad


Read


Ok idk what else|||step


pen


hen


ten


sen


pets|||Michael- I'm, ache? lmao|||my first name starts with m. so...that's a lot of words.|||kirsten:


ten


it


net


tin


nit


kit


kin


is


sit


tire


sir


nike





i should go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment