Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What do you think of Zack de la Roca (Rage Against the Machine)'s voice?

I originally thought, such a strange voice he's got, but I guess you need it for rock rap.





What do you think?|||I think it's perfect for the rapcore experience. Rage Against the Machine=One of the Best Bands of All Time|||hmm, i have a kind of mixed opinion about that fella. i'd say he's not a singer, he's a rapper which i am completely against. but on the other hand, i soppose RATM is a rap rock band which is cool. especially when you have tom morello as your guiatrist. but i'd say as a rapper in a rock band, he has a very unique voice for a very unique band. |||Zack has a great rapping voice, completely unique too.





I always thought he was dope on this song


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOoOrEPE鈥?/a>|||I DON'T KNOW HIM- POST A LINK PLEASE








I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE IT BUT MY OPINION IS BIASED BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HEAVY METAL|||Yeh... Its Like 70% rap 30 % singing





Unique Voice overall





I LIKE IT |||deuce22- rage is not heavy metal it's rap rock but anyways i love zack's voice- rage is intense!|||Rage is one of my favorite bands, Zack de la Rocha is awesome. |||"very swell" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment