Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is Roca Wear™ still cool? I want to know if I'm still fly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iCd6UHR-…|||Youre supa dupa fly.|||it doesn't really matter what you wear that makes you fly by the way that word is from the 80's it who you are and your personality your fly when your not trying to be someone else and dress like them everyone is different for a reason not to look and act the same|||This obviously has nothing to do with the almond rochas the dog gets out of the cat box so I am unable to answer accurately.|||I'm still fly in my baby phat. I order direct from Fingerhut.





Stylin and profilin|||you are the coolest of the cool and the flyest of the flies, word to yo moms|||honestly very few people if any still wear rocawear but if you like it then wear it|||you expect me to sit through that without acts of violence? If I had to dress like that out working in the field maybe I could snag a man... NERP.|||all i got to say is "keon jersey"|||your fly girl and roca wear is awesome|||^


^


That's one long sentence above. Trish are you looking at my fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment