Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What is the stereotype group of Roca Wear?

Rocawear is targeted towards those with an urban, hip-hop influenced style. It's Jay-Z's clothing line.





And for those who say Rocawear is for people who can't afford expensive clothes, Rocawear is actually kinda on the pricey side. I just paid $70 for a shirt for my boyfriend. I wouldn't call that cheap.|||lol





roca wear is for people who can't afford sean john :)|||i dont know its for people who like hip hop??|||You mean the target group??? (To the first answerer, its for people who can't spell. Sean Jean hahaha!!) It is for wannabe gangsters, guys and girls alike and people who can't afford other brand name clothes but still try to be stylish. It's true.|||Who needs brandnames.


I wear Ecko, Rocawear,Southpole,G-unit.


If I had no choice that I had to wear clothes from Wal Mart or Target I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment