Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ever notice cat crap in a litter box looks like Almond Roca?

tastes much worse|||you are one sick puppy! LMAO|||You're behind the curve, hon. We threw a 30th birthday party for a friend and the "cake" was a baking pan full of Grape Nuts, topped with Almond Roca, served with a litter scoop.|||eeeeewwwwwwwwww! That is just disgusting!|||I'll take your word for it.|||I haven't noticed that,or have i tasted it,or do i ever intend too.|||LOL!!! Actually, now that i think about it...|||Ahahahahaha, thanks for my hardest laugh of the day.|||Ever notice baby poop looks like Dennison's No Bean Chilli?|||you got too much free time.|||no sometimes i think it looks a lot like a baby ruth just like in the movie caddyshack|||yes|||DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT B4, BUT YEAH. IT DOES LOOK LIKE IT .MAYBE I CAN PLAY ON MY LADY. SHE LOVES ALMOND ROCA|||that's funny right there. i don't care who you are.|||that's sick and cross|||sick.i think i just puke in my mouth a little.Ewwww|||but dude you don't own a cat|||What is Almond Roca? No, I never noticed that.|||what the fu** dude|||Sure, Sure....Yeah, Yeah....LOL|||cant say i have|||your one sick puppy if that is all you have to do to entertain yourself.|||LMAO...too funny


Depends on if they cover it or not tho!|||Great, now I will never feel the same about Almond Roca, or the catbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment