Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Has anyone ever used the Roca Labs instant gastric bypass?

I have been using it for 4 weeks and have lost 19 lbs. Seriously i have the picture son my blog to prove it. I still get hungry and I still eat, but what I eat is nothing compared to what I used to eat. The size of the portions have went down considerably. I have been losing weight pretty steadily and and really happy about it.


My blog spot is hardcorecash.blogspot.com if you want my before and after pictures they are on there, I still have a lot of the way to go, but I feel confident that I'll make it. Hope this helps.|||I have been using this goop for about 2 weeks and have started a site where people can leave positive AND negative commments. It seems like a lot of sites out there are from people who got paid to report only positive results. What is that all about?





Whatsupwithrocalabs.com





Kathy

Report Abuse


|||There is not such thing as an instant gastric bypass and this is a good way to lose a lot - of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment