Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do you like clothes like Phat Farm and Baby Phat, Roca Wear, G Unit, and if so are you into bling?

Yes I like Baby Phat and AppleBottoms but I don't know about big blingage but I do like small necklaces and stuff.|||I can't afford that crap so I could care less.|||I like baby phat and roca wear thats it, but im not really into gold i dont think it looks good on me im more silver|||i'm not into "hip-hop" wear.|||yes|||yes i like all of the name brands but what do that have to do with blinging.?|||I like bling but not to much.|||yea i definitely like blingage...lol|||Yes, I do like wearing these labels, but I am not a label whore, I will also wear homemade and thrift store clothing. I have a couple diamonds, but don't like to be too flashy. I like "special things" and just a few. So, now, although I have some bling, I'm not necessarily into it. Got a Benz, too but it is NOT a big deal to me at all. I have a few pretty materialistic friends and relatives, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment