Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Baby Phat Or Roca Wear ?

this or that ?|||I would say Baby Phat because most of there stuff is sexy,sensual, and cute. there jeans have a nice fit.|||Neither for me. Not my style by any means.|||neither|||Baby Phat is definitely top of the line , rather its clothes, hand bags, jewelry, back packs, etc. Roca wear is somewhat a " fashion no no". I would say Baby Phat all the way .|||Which ever one I can afford. Either one don't matter.|||none


imma a prep





my friend perfers baby phat though x[|||i luv both baby phat and roca wear!!


there so stylish and are cute.


i waer mostly baby phat clothes and wear roca wears acc. like purses shoes and jerwey!!1


BOTH is my answer!!!|||Neither. Not my style.|||Neither....I think they're both tacky.|||neither.


if i had to pick one deff roca wear,


i really dont care for kimmora lee simmons


or whatever her name is.

No comments:

Post a Comment