Saturday, November 12, 2011

What is your favorite clothing line, Sean John, Roca Wear, or G-Unit?

I love Roca wear, and sean john is good, too. I haven't wore g-unit yet.|||Roca Wear %26amp; Baby Phat|||None of those please for me my favorites are..





Armani, Dolce %26amp; Gabbana (Viva Italia!), Van Asch (British goth and medieval style for women hand made and custom made for the buyer),Prada (some designs) Charles Tyrwhitt a London designer who is becoming a fast favorite. Love his styles for men and women.





What can i say? I like my clothes, trinkets, cars, music and women European.|||none they are all ****. If I had to and there was nothing else, I would go naked with my p p hanging out. Where clothes with class. Armani, Gucci, D%26amp;G Prada. RL. Not phat Farm!|||you should try wranglers or dickies they are good|||Out of the three, I would pick Rocawear. It's got a lot of variety for women, and makes men look clean and presentable. Plus, it's by Jay Z...gotta love it :)|||Out of those choices i would say Roca wear. J has very good taste for the ladies, i wouldn't wear G-unit because i don't like what they stand for. I was once bought these pink sneakers and a tank top from G-unit and .. that was a complete waste of money. I only wear it in the house, and i have given the sneaker to someone else. what you wear speaks a lot of who you are. But anyway like i said i perfer Roca wear, its cute.|||i like baby phat and south pole|||NONE! They are ghetto brands! I HATE ghetto things! Like over sized clothing! EWW!|||out of those 3 for a lady i would choose Roca Wear probably but out of the ordinary I'd choose Baby Phat and South Pole!|||You forgot Baby Phat.......Love love love it|||my favourite is neither i have it but not a big fan love to support my people that's the only reason why i bought it

No comments:

Post a Comment