Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cleaning up after making almond roca?

I was trying to make almond roca and it burned so i set it aside and then got busy with my baby and sending my husband off to work and by the time i got back to it it had hardened. so my question is how do i clean the pot now??? i dont want to throw the pot away cause it's one of my best...|||Just take your pot and put it on low heat on the stove to melt what is currently in the pot - make sure it is on low thought to avoid further burning. Then pour off what you can. After that, keep adding HOT water and bringing it close to a boil - it wil further keep removing the burnt sauce. Towards the end, put baking soda in your close to boiling water and it will remove your burnt roca. It's a bit of a long process but will keep you from further damaging your pot! Best wishes and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment